It started with an idea.
Katelyn, Maya, Lauren, and Sam started the Midwest Style Bloggers collective as a community to connect with bloggers around the Midwest. The founders are bloggers from Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin who teamed up to create a community that didn’t just have to be East or West coast based. Hello what about the people in the middle? We have influence too!
We are looking for all kinds of Midwest bloggers. We want to showcase posts, giveaways, contests, etc. from different bloggers each week Monday through Friday. We're also hoping to have events where we can get together. As a community we also want to promote profiles on the blog and cross promote events and news that comes up!
We want the Midwest Bloggers blog to be your go to platform for Midwest blogging and events but we really just wanted to create a forum and community for the great work Midwest bloggers are creating. We hope you join in to grow this community into a well-known place for bloggers like you to network, grow your following, share your voice and meet some new friends along the way
Opportunities to join the community
1. We currently have a Midwest Style Blogger Pinterest board.
2. Follow us on Twitter @MidwestBloggers
3. Like our Facebook page ‘Midwest Style Bloggers’
4. Join a link-up on our blog!
5. We want you to join our mailing list! It will be a great way for us to share important Midwest Style news, connect, and contact with each other on a large scale. Please fill out an application here.
We are always looking for bloggers for guest posts for our weekly series! Stay tuned for our weekly link-up schedule. We also offer sponsored ad space as a "featured blogger" for $10 a month!
We want to be your biggest supporters and help network with other bloggers across the Midwest!